Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Day 92

Day 92, aka my last day of class before Thanksgiving break! Yay!!

I had some mango yogurt for breakfast (no hot chocolate for once...I'm trying not to consume TOO much sugar) and then headed to class for my group presentation on Gattaca.

The presentation went pretty smoothly, and definitely lasted at least 40 minutes. Prof. Garrau and the class seemed to really like it! Well, most of the class seemed pretty sleepy throughout, but many people gave us compliments at the end. I feel pretty confident that we got a good grade.

For the rest of the class, we read and answered questions on St. Thomas Aquinas and Jean-Paul Sartre, both of whom argue for the idea of free will. I've studied both of them before, so these readings weren't too hard for me.

After class, I had my usual chill time while everyone I know is in class. I caught up on the blog, did some coloring, and downloaded a chess app on my laptop (I'm so bad and desperately trying to become decent).

I can't remember if I did anything of significance in the afternoon. I'm pretty sure I just continued doing whatever until dinnertime.

I randomly just remembered that I did laundry on Monday and failed to include that in yesterday's blog post. I guess it was such a painless laundry experience that I forgot it even happened!

The weather continues to be cold and rainy here, so going outside isn't all that appealing. Have no fear, though; I won't leave Paris without doing all the things I want to do here.

So dinner was actually really tasty tonight! It was buttered elbow noodles and some vegetables in a sort of tomato sauce, as well as the usual sides and whatnot. I even had a happy plate at the end (aka, I ate it all).

A little while later, after showering, all the usual suspects (well, minus Gina) came to our room for iPad games. We played Family Feud, an anagram-solving game, and, of course, Life. We jammed to some classic Pop2K hits, so everyone got to hear my lovely renditions of Britney Spears, Destiny's Child, Kanye West, and more. I'm sure they can't wait for the next time they get to listen to me sing.

Needless to say, after everyone left, I was very happy to go to bed and only set my alarm for 9:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment