Thursday, November 5, 2015

Day 72

I decided to let myself sleep in a little and skipped out on going to Ethics. Most people have missed at least half of the classes, so I felt like I deserved at least one skip.

I did get up in time for LAC, however, in which we learned about Goya and kind of had a review of yesterday's lesson. It was pretty typical of that class.

After that, it was easily the most uneventful day I've had thus far. I did a whole lot of nothing all day long!

This is shaping up to be my shortest blog post yet, but I mean, that's how little I did. I'm planning on having a fun last weekend here, though, so hopefully I'll have some more entertaining posts soon! If not, just reread the fall break posts if you really want.

But anyways, dinner looked like it was going to be good, as there were yummy-looking, Fuddrucker's-style potato wedges and baked ziti, but neither were quite as good as they should've been. Oh well. We've had worse!

Lastly, I went to bed at a decent time and was very happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment