Saturday, November 21, 2015

Day 88

Yaaayyyyy for Friday! But boooooooo for Friday classes!

The good thing was that I only have one class, and that in that class, we watched a movie: Minority Report. It was interesting, and definitely fit in perfectly with the topic of determinism vs. fatalism vs. free will. I just thought it was hilarious when in the movie, which is set in 2054, one character says something about going to Radio Shack. Classic! I also thought it was funny that in the short class discussion afterward, everyone referred to the characters by their names, except for the main character, played by Tom Cruise. We just said "Tom Cruise" when talking about him. Also classic.

After class, and for pretty much the rest of the afternoon, I just kind of chilled. It was another rainy day.

Dinner in the evening was pretty good: couscous, vegetables, bread, cheese, and pudding. They also gave me this soup thing, but it wasn't very good.

After dinner, we had a "party" in our room. We were joined by Gina, La Shay, Shavonne, and Shaq. Just like the other night, we played Life on Katie's iPad, and also played Head's Up, which is always entertaining.

WOW this post is super short. My bad! But I mean, most of the people who read this blog are in Disney World now anyways, so it's whatever. I'm hoping for a more exciting weekend, despite the cold front coming through!

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading!! I loved the part about watching the movie 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading it too! Miss you lots! Can't wait to hear about your weekend:)

    ReplyDelete