Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Day 91

It was pretty hard getting up for class on Day 91, but I managed.

I had hot chocolate and cereal for breakfast to try and wake myself up some, and it actually did help. I felt much better when I got to class.

We finished discussing Minority Report and continued to learn more about arguments for and against the idea of free will. The material was a little confusing today, but I think I have a decent enough understanding of it.

After class, I caught up on all the social media happenings from the day before and worked on this blog. When Katie got out of Theology, we met up with Melissa and Caterina to work on our Metaphysics class presentation. Katie and I left at 3 (along with Gina, Tiffany, Shavonne, Shaq, La Shay, Wendy, Vinny, Anissa, and Michelle) to go on a "Tea and Pastries" excursion. They took us all to a nice, super expensive cafe at the Luxembourg Gardens and let us each get one drink and one pastry (or whatever combo, as long as we kept it around 15€). I got their signature tea, which tasted like hot Capri Sun (amazing), and a chocolate eclair. It was amazing! It's also amazing that St. John's has something like that in their budget for the Paris campus...and then the Seville campus is the way that it is.


We went back to campus and then met up with Melissa and Cat again to finish up our powerpoint. We agreed to meet up again later that night to practice presenting it.

I continued to work on the blog a little more (as you might know by now, writing Day 90 was no small feat) until dinnertime rolled around. Dinner was kinda eh (mashed potatoes and green beans), but it was fine.

I did some coloring and whatnot until Melissa and Cat got back from being out and about in the city, and then we did a run-through of our presentation. We were confident that our material was good and would fill the time requirement (30-40 minutes).

I didn't get to go to bed as early as I wanted to, but knowing I only had one more 8:30 am class before my Thanksgiving break made having to wake up at 7:15 not seem so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment