Thursday, November 19, 2015

Day 85

On Tuesday, I got up and had breakfast in the cafeteria. In France, apparently, they put their morning coffee or hot chocolate into a bowl to dip their bread into and drink from. I don't really want bread like that at breakfast, so I got a bowl of hot chocolate and just drank it. It's pretty great. I also had some mango yogurt ("Danone" brand--aka French Dannon).

Metaphysics was good, once again. The material is a little abstract, but Prof. Garrau is a very good teacher. I already feel like I've learned a lot, and I'm definitely much more comfortable being in a structured class than I was in...well, whatever that was in Seville.

***Brief side note: I realize I've probably been talking about Seville in a pretty negative way on these posts lately. I just want to remind everyone that I absolutely loved the city of Seville and recommend it to everyone, but whatever is going on there with St. John's is just a mess. So, Seville = good, St. John's in Seville = bad.

Anywho, after class, I did my laundry, and didn't have any problems!! So blessed. These are definitely the nicest machines out of the three campuses.

Katie, Gina, Tiffany, and I then went out for a stroll. Gina wanted to go to the H&M in our neighborhood, so we did that. I'm telling you, H&M has SO much good stuff right now. Gina got a really cute black coat (but I'm still obsessed with my new pink one).

We wandered a little in search of crepes, and eventually found a cute little stand. I got Nutella and banana, Katie and Tiffany got butter, cinnamon, and sugar, and Gina got salted caramel. We're definitely going to have to go back there! It was one of the best crepes I've ever had, hands down.

I had a nice, chill afternoon. I did some coloring in my coloring book (hadn't gotten to do that since Seville!) and played some ds, too.

I had dinner in the cafeteria, and it was very good. If I remember correctly, it was wax beans, French fries, and then the usual sides of cheese, bread, salad, and pudding.

Later that night, Katie, Shavonne, Shaq, La Shay, and I went to Tiffany and Gina's room to play a giant game of Life on Katie's iPad. It was sort of lame, I guess, for "Turn-Up Tuesday," but it was hilarious and a lot of fun.

We stayed up kind of late, but it didn't really matter, because I don't have class on Wednesdays! It's just like being back at regular school.

No comments:

Post a Comment