Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Day 77

No me gustan los lunes. I saw that on a girl's shirt today; it means "I don't like Mondays."

Just kidding though. There was nothing wrong with my Monday!

Well, actually, the morning was a little rough. In Ethics, three groups did presentations. Their topics were human trafficking, capital punishment, and assisted suicide. Heavy stuff. Not super fun to talk about. But they all did a really good job, so at least that was good.

After class, I did my laundry with no issues. In both Rome and Seville I only really had laundry issues the first time I did my laundry in each of those cities. Hopefully I never have issues in Paris, though...

At about 12:20 or so, Katie, Gina, and I headed to Puerta de Jerez because we had signed up for another tapas tour. Initially, we were worried, because Raul wasn't there, and we didn't know how Izabela the RA (who's actually from Poland) would handle the responsibility of ordering all the food. She did a great job, though! Everything was delicious, and I got to eat a loootttttttt of fried goat cheese.

When we left, Gina wanted to get coffee at Dunkin' Donuts again. Actually, I should say Dunkin' Coffee, because that's what it's called in Spain for whatever reason. Katie noticed that iced coffee was super cheap there, so she got one, and then I ended up getting a Piña Colada Coolatta (kind of awkward to say). I'm glad I did, because the sun was super intense on the walk back. Love that I'm still getting a little tan in November, though! Although that's going to come to an end very soon...

At 4, we had our weekly meeting where we were finally given information (albeit some of it incorrect at first) about our schedule for Thursday, the day we leave. I don't want to say too much about it on here, but basically, something drastic needs to happen with the St. John's administration here in Seville. Things are not going the way they should, and it goes a lot further than just us not receiving the right flight number. I'm going to miss Seville, but I think it's definitely time for us to go. I wish the people coming here from Rome luck.

Anyway, I had a relatively chill evening after that. Dinner was not so good. We all pretty much ended up eating pudding (which was actually really good). Tiffany got pudding on a plate for some reason and ended up drawing things in it for us to guess. We were being very silly, but it was hilarious.

I played some Cooking Mama on my ds in preparation for my cooking class tomorrow (yes, we signed up to take the same cooking class again. But we aren't the only repeat offenders). Honestly, I had kind of forgotten I even had my ds here. All this time I've been playing solitaire on my computer during my siesta time and I could've been playing Pokémon or something! But now I know better.

I went to bed very happy knowing that I didn't have to get up for class the next morning. I can't remember if I said so--but I don't have anymore LAC classes because Dr. Klohe is in Ireland, and we don't have Ethics this Tuesday because Carlos will be in Madrid. So nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment