Friday, October 23, 2015

Day 59

I was sooooo tired waking up on Thursday morning. It was rough, but I knew I could go to bed early that night at least.

In Ethics, we kind of just had a class discussion over some topics and things and such.

In LAC, we covered architectural styles, like Romanesque, Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque.

That's pretty much all I have to say about class.

Afterward, we went to Puerta de Jerez to meet up for a tour of the Plaza de Toros, the bull ring. It was pretty neat! I wish it was summer so we could actually see a bull fight, but oh well. There was lots of beautiful artwork, costumes, and bull heads to admire, and the ring itself (though under construction) was really quite amazing. (Everyone seemed so taken with the stuffed bull heads. To me, it felt like being in any old steak house in Texas, but whatever).







The chapel the bull fighters go to pray in before their fights


After we all did a bit of shopping in the area, Katie and I decided to head back to the hostel to rest for a second, and then we went and got some sandwiches for lunch. I then had a pretty relaxing afternoon/evening.

Dinner was overall not that great, but I did have some tortellini with tomato sauce that I actually enjoyed. I spent the next hour or so showering and doing whatever before I successfully registered for classes at 10 and then went to bed. Yay! In bed before 10:30! It was a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment