Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Day 37

FINALS DAY. *trigger ominous music*

I didn't do a whole lot in the morning, mostly just studied and relaxed. Katie, Gina, and I went to go have our last Roman lunch at Ai Villini, but they randomly decided to be closed. It was like a final friendly slap in the face from Italy before we go. Instead, we ate at Good, which also made for a yummy last lunch in Italy.

The City of Rome final was pretty easy, as I expected, but all the questions were super general. I'm sad that Prof. Locatelli won't be my professor anymore. She was awesome.

The Theology final was also easy, and I found out that I made a 100 on my papal encyclicals paper (woooo! Justice). I wasn't quite as sad to part ways with Prof. White, but I felt a tiny bit sentimental nonetheless.

I spent the evening doing a little more packing, and kind of just doing whatever.

For dinner, Katie, Gina, and I went to L'Insalata Ricca. We had some wine (duh, last night in Italy), Katie had prosciutto pizza, Gina had spaghetti, and I had troffie pasta with pesto (again, new favorite).

Obviously, we went to Old Bridge for our last gelato afterward. It was sort of drizzling, so we ate it under an awning instead of in the little square Katie and I have taken it to other times, but it was fine. By the time I finished mine (obviously the slowest eater), the rain had stopped and we made it home nice and dry.

I apologize for not having too much to say today, but I mean, I had to take FINALS in September, and I'm moving to a new country tomorrow........no big deal.

I'll be writing my next post from Seville! Get excited, because I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment