Thursday, December 3, 2015

Day 99

Tuesday morning went along as usual: I got dressed, had breakfast, and then went to class. Today, though, was the day of the Metaphysics midterm. I felt very prepared, so I wasn't really nervous or anything. I just didn't want to have to do so much writing by hand!

The test did end up being mostly pretty easy, so I'm sure I made a good grade. It only took me about an hour and 20 minutes (about half the time we're given), so that means my final should take about the same amount of time. That's a good thing, because that means I won't be as rushed at the airport on that day!

I had a lot of down time following the exam. I chilled for a while, and attempted to work on this blog some, too. When Katie, Gina, and Tiffany were in class, I started to think that I would ask if they wanted to go get crepes afterward. Then, I realized that I was already very hungry, and then, I realized that it was only 12:15. I did not think I could wait two hours, so I went off on my own to get a crepe.

I went to the same little place the four of us had gone to two weeks ago or so, but this time I got a crepe with cheese instead of a sweet one. It was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. It tasted exactly like one of my fancy grilled cheeses that I make at home, but was super soft and fluffy and just oh-so delicious. That girl who works there (same as last time) has the magic touch, I swear.

I continued to have a relaxing afternoon. I decided to reinstall the Sims 4 on my computer, and it was going really slowly, causing the Wi-Fi to be just terrible on my computer. (I'm writing this post on Thursday morning and the game finally JUST finished downloading. So that's my excuse for the delayed blog posts).

Dinner was pretty good again. There wasn't any fish, but they gave me lots of yummy potato wedges and green beans.

All my friends except for Katie are in the art class here, and they all are constantly working on assignments for that class, so no one was able to come over to play iPad games after dinner. Katie and I instead decided to shower and then watch the Hunchback of Notre Dame on her laptop. Man, that is a ridiculously underrated movie. It is just SO good. I love it. I cried a little, too.

After the movie, Shavonne and Shaq did end up coming over to play Life (they actually weren't working on art homework this time, but were taking a practice LSAT). It's amazing how much faster the game goes when four people are playing than when six are playing! It's such a silly game.

So I guess that was Day 99!

No comments:

Post a Comment