Thursday, December 10, 2015

Day 108

I woke up at 6:45 am so that I could get ready, finish packing, and strip my bed.

I enjoyed my last Parisian breakfast of hot chocolate and yogurt with Katie and Gina, said goodbye to Katie as she went to class, and then went off to take my final.

Cameron, one of the RAs, proctored the test. It was pretty easy, and only took me about 55 minutes to take.

I then went upstairs to gather my things and go. I said goodbye to Tiffany, and Gina went downstairs with me to wait for my Uber. When the Uber arrived, I parted ways with Gina, and then off I went.

The Uber was super chill. The driver had no trouble understanding me, and we really didn't hit any traffic at all. It only took 45 minutes to get to the airport.

Checking my bag, going through passport control, and getting through security then only took me about an hour or so, which is pretty amazing for a huge, international airport! I even had to take a little tram thing to my particular section of the terminal.

So here I am, sitting at the gate, marveling at how much better this Wi-Fi is than it is on any of the St. John's Europe campuses. I'm not exactly looking forward to a 10-hour flight, followed by a 1.5-hour flight, but I am SO EXCITED to be going home. Or, sort of home. Close enough!

I hope you've enjoyed reading this blog. I've had fun writing it...most of the time. Basically, just know that if you say "TELL ME EVERYTHING" when you finally see me again, I will 100% say "Read the blog." and move along with my day.

It looks like I should stand in line for boarding now. Au revoir! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment